The business implications of the rapidly evolving “Internet of Things” (IoT) marketplace that were explored at THINKstrategies’ Connected Cloud Summit on September 18 in Boston continue to generate press coverage and industry feedback.
The peer-to-peer, executive networking event brought together over 200 registered attendees, 36 expert speakers, 21 industry partners and 15 corporate sponsors to share perspectives regarding the unprecedented market opportunities created by the IoT phenomenon and key issues that must still be overcome to fulfill the promise of a connected world.
Here are some of the recent articles that have been published regarding the information and insights presented at the Summit:
- The Internet of Things: 3 Security Requirements — eSecurity Planet
- IoT Driving New Business Models — Enterprise Apps Today
- Defining the Internet of Things — Enterprise Networking Planet
- Cloud Compliance Should Be Easy — SaaS in the Enterprise
- Infinite Data & the Systems Age — The New IP
- Two Self-Imposed Obstacles in the Way of the Internet of Things — Enterprise Networking Planet
- Wireless Mesh Networks for Internet of Things Latency — Enterprise Networking Planet
- If You Want IoT, You Need the Cloud – Enterprise Networking Planet
- Key Points Made at the Connected Cloud Summit in Boston – Software Monetization
You can also click here to read my perspectives regarding the industry implications of the Summit sessions and presentations in Sandhill.com. And, click here to view the Summit highlight reel to give you a quick glimpse of the key takeaways from the event. You can also view all the session recordings and one-on-one speaker interviews, and download the keynote presentations on the Summit website at http://cloudsummits.com/event/connected-cloud/.
Because of the growing interest in the IoT marketplace, we will have an Executive Roundtable regarding the partnering opportunities associated with IoT to the fourth annual Cloud Channel Summit on Wednesday, December 3 in San Diego. Register now and save an extra $100 by using promo code CCS14.
Contact me if you’d like to learn more about the business implications of today’s IoT trends, and how you can get involved in the Cloud Channel Summit. You can also keep up with our latest news via Twitter @thinkstrategies and @cloudsummits.