A growing number of industry executives have agreed to speak at the fourth annual Cloud Channel Summit, hosted by THINKstrategies and the Cloud Computing Showplace, on Wednesday, December 3 in San Diego. Early Bird Discount rates for the executive forum will conclude this Saturday, November 15, so register now to save $100!
The Cloud Channel Summit provides an intimate environment for industry executives to share their perspectives and best practices for building profitable partnerships in the Cloud marketplace. Click here to see what previous participants of the Summit say about the event.
The latest industry executives to agree to speak at the Cloud Channel Summit are:
- Seth Bostock, CEO, IndependenceIT
- John Drake, VP Channel Development, Peak
- David Maffei, VP, Global Channel Sales, Carbonite
- Blake Wetzel, VP Channel Alliance – Business Solutions, CenturyLink
These executives will join the following industry leaders already scheduled to speak at the Summit:
- Ron Huddleston, Senior Vice President of ISVs and Channels, Salesforce.com
- Daniel Saks, President & Co-CEO, AppDirect
- Tim FitzGerald, VP, Cloud Solutions, Avnet Technology Solutions, Americas
- Feyzi Fatehi, CEO, Corent Technology
- David Fowler, VP Marketing, INetU
- Kevin O’Brien, Senior Director, ISV/OEM Business Development, Oracle
- John Cowan, Co-Founder and CEO, 6fusion
- Patrick Kerpan, CEO & Co-Founder, CohesiveFT
- Melinda Matthews Clarkson, WW VP, Partnering and Alliances, IBM
- David Linthicum, Senior Vice President, Cloud Technology Partners
- Dan Shapero, Director Global Cloud Marketing, Ingram Micro
- Dean Hervey, Senior Director of Regional Partners for Americas, ServiceNow
- Todd Krautkremer, Chief Marketing Officer, Pertino
- Mark Mercado, Vice President of Channel Sales, SingleHop
- Garrett Jones, VP of Sales, Spanning
- Ed Shelton, Cloud Solutions Manager, Spiceworks
- Mike Maxey, Senior Director, Corporate Development and Strategy, Pivotal, Inc.
- Carolyn April, Senior Director of Industry Analysis, CompTIA
- Rhianna Collier, VP, Software Division, SIIA
The Summit Partners also include Customer Success Association, Chief Digital Officer, Cirrostratus Group, CompTIA, ClikCloud, East Coast Catalyst, SIIA, Spiceworks, APMdigest, CRN, Data & Storage Management Report, E-Commerce Times, Sandhill.com, Softletter, VentureBeat and famaPR.
Click here to see who is attending the Summit and save $100 off the standard admission fee.