CIOs and other key corporate decision-makers can take advantage of a limited supply of complimentary passes to join executives from a wide array of innovative companies who will discuss new solutions and strategies for success in Cloud-based Business Intelligence (BI), ‘Big Data’ and Data Integration at the Cloud Analytics Summit on Wednesday, April 25, at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA.
The Summit is being hosted by THINKstrategies, the Cloud Computing Showplace and Rising Tide Media, and will provide an intimate opportunity for CIOs and other corporate executives to learn about the latest innovations and share best practices regarding how can Cloud BI, Big Data and Data Integration can help them meet their escalating business requirements.
Here are some of the highlights we have planned at the Summit:
- Ju-kay Kwek, Product Manager of Google’s Cloud Platform team will kick off the Summit with a keynote talk about “Fulfilling the Promise of Big Data Analysis in the Cloud.”
- Jane Griffin, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and US Deloitte Analytics Leader, will provide her views regarding “Capitalizing on Cloud Analytics to Harness Big Data, Social Media and Mobility.”
- Anjul Bhambhri, Vice President, Big Data, IBM Silicon Valley Lab, will discuss “Smarter Decision-Making: Leverage Big Data to Gain New Actionable Insights.”
- Kognitio’s Vice President of Cloud Solutions, Ian Bird, will present a keynote talk entitled, “Measuring the Success of Today’s Cloud Analytics, BI and Big Data Solutions.”
- And, CloudTrigger’s CEO/Co-Founder, Lonnie Wills, will be providing a keynote presentation entitled, “Overcoming at the Barriers to Success in Cloud Analytics, BI and Big Data.”
Qualified CIOs and other executive decision-makers from mid-size and large-scale enterprises may take advantage of a limited number of complimentary passes to attend the Summit. Register now to capitalize on this limited offer.
The Cloud Analytics Summit is part of the 2012 Cloud Innovators Summit executive forum series aimed at helping corporate decision-makers better understand how they can leverage the latest Cloud innovations to satisfy their business requirements and achieve their business objectives. The other forums include the Cloud Management Summit on June 19 and second annual Cloud Channel Summit on November 5. All of the events will be held at the Computer History Museum.
Click here if you’d like to submit a speaker proposal, or contact me if you’d like to learn how your company can participate in the Cloud Analytics Summit or our other Cloud Innovator Summits as a speaker or partner.
Contact Marc Sternberg if you’d like more information about sponsorship opportunities associated with these events.
Stay tuned for more details regarding our upcoming conferences via Twitter @CloudSummits.